The latest creative lockdown venture for REfUSE: recipe kits full of fresh, carefully put together ingredients for you to make a restaurant-quality meal at home. Each box comes with all the instructions to make a three-course meal. Wow your partner on Date Night, or for a lovely lockdown social idea, why not buy two boxes, drop one at a friend’s, and spend an evening cooking together over a video call!
- Highest quality fresh ingredients
- Unusual spice blends and herbs, learn to cook with and taste ingredients you may not have tried before
- Ingredients precisely measured out for zero food waste
- Easy step-by-step cooking instructions
- Delivered to your doorstep or collect from REfUSE Cafe on Tuesday 10th November*
- Your purchase helps us fund activities helping to feed people experiencing food poverty at this time
This week is THAI week! Our Nikki went to cookery school in Thailand a few years ago and was so excited to see things like fresh ginger, baby aubergines and fresh Thai basil come in our collections this week: we’re delighted to share with you authentic Thai recipes from Sompong Thai Cooking School, Bangkok. Your box will include ingredients to make:
STARTER: Spicy papaya, lime, prawn and peanut salad (Som Tum Thai)
MAIN: Yellow Chicken Curry (Kaeng Khiaw Waan Gai) with Rice
DESSERT: Easy Mango Cheesecake with fresh mango and passionfruit
Vegan options: Papaya and Vegetable salad, Thai Yellow Tofu Curry, Vegan Mango Lassi. We can cater for any dietary requirements on request: please add any allergies or dietary requirements in the comments section at the checkout.
A three-course meal for two people, £15 per head.
*Collect from the cafe between 10 am and 2 pm on Tuesday 10th. Deliveries to DH1, DH2 and DH3 postcodes only. Delivery will be made between 2pm and 5pm on Tuesday 10th November.
Please note this is a new thing we’re trialling this week! We would love any feedback and hope if it is successful it will become a semi-regular thing, depending on what food we get in and the availability of volunteer chefs to prepare the kits.